The Sassy Hair Growth Booster Smoothie


My mother always told me that we are what we eat. And yes, mommy knows best! 

When I started transitioning, my hair was brittle and damaged. Products worked on wash days and the next day it was a mess again. My hair lacked lustre and wasn't growing too well. I realized that no amount of product was going to do any good until my hair was healthy on the inside.

This smoothie is packed with iron, protein, potassium and healthy fats. All of these are vital to the health of your hair.

Drinking this for breakfast will ensure that your body absorbs all these essential nutrients and give you that boost of energy to keep you on your feet all day long!

Also, don't be put off by the green colour. It's absolutely delicious! Oh and have I already mentioned that it made my skin glow too?

Ingredients:
1 ripe banana
Handful spinach leaves (10-15)
7-8 soaked almonds
1 heaped tsp flax seed powder
3-4 pitted dates
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp sprout protein

Procedure:
Blend everything together and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts