Easy DIY Flax Seed Gel Recipe


Yes, I have naturally curly hair. No, I don't follow the CG method.


There are a ton of amazing products that cater to naturally curly hair in the market. But most of these products are also hard on the pocket. Styling gels and creams are especially on the steeper side.

A lot of curlies have found amazing results with using various products. But if you're looking for a natural, inexpensive styling gel which gives amazing results, you're at the right place!

I've been using flax seed gel from the moment I decided to wear my hair curly. And honestly, I haven't reached for anything else.

Not only does it keep my curls intact, it has improved my hair in so many ways!

Here's the recipe my super easy flax seed gel! I swear by this and get defined curls every single time.

Ingredients:
2 cups water
1/4 cup flax seeds 

Benefits:
Great source of omega-3s which is the best food for your hair
Prevents hair loss, dandruff and scalp eczema
Locks in moisture and nourishes hair
Adds shine and gloss

Need I say more?
Give this a shot and let me know what you think!


I also have a little YouTube video if you're interested :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIdSSMxlEo

Comments

  1. Hello..
    How long I can store this flaxseed gel?
    Should I refrigerate it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts