Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal for Long Lustrous Hair


Most of us prefer sleeping in or grabbing instant food to starting the day with a healthy breakfast. *Guilty!*

After years of abusing my system, I finally came to understand the importance of a well-balanced diet for hair health and well-being. No amount of product will fix your hair if it's unhealthy at the root.

Now that I'm a tad bit wiser, I always make sure I pack in as many hair requirements as possible in every meal.

Which brings us to my favourite wholesome breakfast recipe. This is my go-to during busy weekdays as it takes less than 10 minutes to prep the previous night.

One bowl of this yummy oatmeal contains:
Omega-3 fatty acids from flax seeds to keep scalp and hair hydrated
Vitamin E and protein from almonds for protection and growth
Healthy fats from coconut oil to increase hair growth from inside out and add shine
Antioxidants and improved blood circulation from Cinnamon
Dietary fiber and carbs from oats 
A multitude of nutrients from apple for long and lustrous hair!

Ingredients:1/2 cup rolled oats - soaked in 1/2 cup water overnight
10-14 whole almonds or 1/2 cup almond milk
1 tsp coconut oil
1 medium-sized apple
1 tbsp flax seed powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder

Procedure:
1. Soak oats overnight
2. Combine all the other ingredients
3. Top it with chopped apple

It's as easy as that. Make some time today and your hair will thank you tomorrow.

I hope you'll grab some breakfast every day! 

Comments

Popular Posts