Say Goodbye to Itchy Summer Scalp!


Any coffee addicts in the house?

Even if you aren't, you're going to have a love affair with this versatile, delicious scrub.

The scrub contains just 3 easily available ingredients - coffee grounds, sugar and coconut oil (or any oil of your choice).

I've been using this to exfoliate my face and body for a long time now but the thought of using it as a scalp exfoliator hit me just as the summer kicked in!

I suffer from an itchy scalp during summers and it drives me insane. This right here has got to be the safest, easiest and most affordable solution I've come across.

Not only does this exfoliate the scalp like a dream, it also comes with a ton of other benefits.
Coffee granules help in exfoliating the scalp of build up from products.
Caffeine has been proven to stimulate the hair follicle, which in turn helps hair growth.
Coconut oil helps in moisturizing the scalp and boosts shine in the hair.

This versatile scrub can also be used to gently exfoliate the face and reduce cellulite on the body. Just make sure you're gentle while using it!

This scrub has been my saving grace for a while now. I hope you love it just as much as I do!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup coffee grounds
1/4 cup brown sugar (you can also use fine white sugar)
1/4 cup coconut oil

Instructions:
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
Take about a tablespoon at a time and rub in circular motions onto wet scalp.
Follow it up with shampoo and conditioner.

Comments

Popular Posts